As business grows, company’s databases become an increasingly valuable asset containing secure data, transactions, customer information, inventory, or other business-critical data. Not only it is essential to design and maintain databases for optimal performance, effective analytics, reporting and data visualization are critical to telling a story of your business, to draw attention to key facts and ideas, and to attract new customers.
CustomizeDev developers have the experience to help you with all of your database needs including: design and implementation, administration and maintenance, data analysis, data mining, reporting and data visualization.
Database planning, design, and development
- Microsoft SQL Server
Database development, including stored procedures, functions, packages, cursors etc.
- Microsoft T-SQL
- Oracle PL/SQL
- ANSI SQL
XML data, Xpath, XSLT, and XQuery
- Multi-dimensional Data Processing
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Data Transformation Services (DTS)
- Oracle SQL*Loader
- Electronic Data Exchange (EDI)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft Report Viewer
- SAP Crystal Reports
- IBM Cognos
Data Visualization and Interactivity
- Hierarchies – representing parent-child relationships, such as organization charts, classification trees, maps, etc.
- Time-Series – showing a sequence of data points measured over time for forecasting, anomaly detection, pattern recognition, etc.
- Network Graphs – displaying data with vertices and edges for process flow, flow charts, social network modeling (sociograms), etc.
- Statistical – showing data in pie charts, bar charts, scatter plots, and using other techniques for analysis.
- Maps – displaying cartographic information.